[Curry Chicken and Potato Baked Rice]_Curry Chicken and Potato Baked Rice Common Practice_Curry Chicken and Potato Baked Rice Daquan_Curry Chicken and Potato Baked Rice
Eating out to a restaurant outside is the normal family life. Although it is understandable, after all, eating outside every day requires a certain amount of economy and is not necessarily healthy. Of course, it is best to cook by yourself.The method of simmering rice is simple, and you can avoid having to eat MSG often for yourself and your family.
1. Prepare ingredients, cook rice in advance, dice chicken, potatoes, carrots and onions.
2. Put the right amount of oil in the pot and heat up. Add the chicken and stir-fry until it turns white.
3. Add potatoes, carrots and onions and stir well.
4, add water without ingredients in the pot, boil on high heat.
5. Remove the floating foam from the pot and simmer over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes.
6, cook until the soup is soaked in ingredients, change to low heat and add curry pieces.
7, stir fry until the curry melts and sticks.
8. Pour the rice cooked in advance and stir-fry until the soup is wrapped.
9. In the container, I used an eight-inch pizza tray and a large bowl.
10. Spread mozzarella cheese on top.
11. Preheat the oven at 190 degrees and bake for 15-20 minutes in the middle layer.
12, take out and eat while hot.
13. Finished product drawing.
Do you know how to make chicken curry with potato and rice?
This is also the easiest of all the recipes. Make an authentic curry chicken and potato risotto for your family and friends to taste together. The rich flavor and the juice immersed in the rice make you want to stop.