Critical period for mom and baby
Should I feed the baby with juice?
What to do if baby refuses to eat?
Baby doesn’t like to drink milk, so how can he supplement calcium . There are so many problems like this, mothers who waste time and add supplementary food to their baby.
Don’t worry, we have selected the three most prominent stages of the baby’s replacement problem, and the nutrition experts of the parents will reveal the secrets of correcting them one by one for you.
6 months to 18 months is the key stage for a baby’s transition from supplementary food supplementation to normal children’s diet. His nutritional needs and habits will change greatly.
Therefore, at different stages of growth and development, mothers have to choose the most healthy way to eat your baby.
6 months: Features: At this stage, your baby has not conditionedly rejected non-liquid food as before, but has swallowed food in a more coordinated manner.
He can sit up and keep his head still.
Breast milk or milk alone is no longer sufficient for his appetite and nutritional needs.
You can even notice that when you eat, he will pay attention to the food in your bowl. These conditions indicate that the child can start eating solid food.
The most worrying question for mothers is: Should they feed him whenever he wants to eat it?
A: It is best to develop a regular diet for your baby 6 times a day.
Sometimes you will find that she only eats a few spoonfuls when eating.
Don’t worry, breast milk or milk is their most important source of nutrition at this stage.
Question: I just started feeding meat to my 9-month-old baby, but she didn’t like it.
How can I guarantee she can get enough protein?
A: She should be able to get a lot of protein from breast milk or milk.
Another way is to give him full-fat yogurt and crushed and cooked legumes.
Eggs can also be supplemented with egg whites, but remember to give your child cooked boiled egg yolks.
If you have a family history of allergies, you have to wait until your child is two years old before giving him protein, because protein can sometimes cause allergies in babies.
Q: Should I feed my child juice?
Answer: Juices are generally not required for babies.
Although 100% pure fruit juice can supplement human body’s vitamin C and other nutrients, babies who cannot drink too much juice will not have breast milk or milk in their stomachs, and they will also damage the baby’s stomach and teeth.
What should I eat?
1) Baby rice cereal: This is the safest food in all foods and rarely causes allergies.
In addition, it can supplement your baby’s iron at this stage.
2) Squeezed fruits and vegetables: It is best to start with vegetables for your children.
Because children like to eat sweet things, once you have given her fruits, such as pears, she will probably refuse to eat vegetables, such as peas.
3) Oats, barley, and other baby food: Although you have already given her rice food, you have to give her one at a time to kill her. If she knows whether she will be allergic to a certain type of rice, eating rules: 1Try it, try it again: It’s very common for a baby to spit it out after eating it.
Babies usually have to go through more than ten or more repeated attempts to really get used to and accept a new flavor of food.
2. Make it thinner: Be sure to make it thinner at the beginning, about one spoonful of rice cereal and four spoonfuls of water and stir to make a thin paste. When the baby learns to swallow, it will gradually thicken and thicken.
3. A small amount: She may only eat half a spoon or feed per meal.
4. Eat one at a time: After feeding her a new food, wait at least three or four days before feeding her another new one.
Watch her closely for allergic reactions such as diarrhea, itchy skin, wheezing or vomiting.
5. Keep feeding without interruption: at the beginning, solid food can be used as her complementary food. Don’t replace breast milk or milk immediately.
Experts recommend breastfeeding babies before feeding them solid foods.
But babies who use bottles and milk can be encouraged to eat solid foods before drinking.
Reference recipes: Breakfast: 2 scoops of rice cereal, 1 scoop of peach puree, breast milk or milk, morning meal: breast milk or milk morning meal: 2 scoops of rice cereal, 2 scoops of puree, breast milk or milk afternoon meal: breast milk or milk dinner: 2 scoops of rice cereal, 2 scoops of pea puree, breast milk or milk for evening meals: breast milk or milk for 12 months: characteristics: your baby’s growth rate will obviously slow down after reaching the age of one year.He was too busy toddling all day, crawling up to this moment, and he couldn’t even care about eating.
However, when he tried to eat by himself without feeding you, he still had to work hard to catch his food.
In addition, at this stage, he can directly drink water in the glass and eat liquid food in the bowl.
The most worrying question for moms is: What should I do if my baby refuses to eat?
Answer: Don’t worry, your baby now needs less conversion than he used to in infancy.
He ate little or no of this meal, and the next one or two meals will be made up automatically.
Continue to adhere to the principle of small amounts.
It is enough to give him a spoonful of each food.
Q: My baby doesn’t like to drink milk, how can he add calcium?
Answer: Try giving him yogurt and cheese.
But remember that even if she didn’t like milk, she still had to put it on the table.
As long as you don’t force him to drink, maybe he will suddenly become like drinking one day.
If your child is allergic to milk protein, try giving him soy milk, yogurt or orange juice with calcium.
Also give him more green leafy vegetables, such as broccoli.
Question: When my child is sick, do I have to let him eat when my appetite is not good?
But to avoid dehydration, he must be given a lot of liquid food.
When he gets better, his appetite will naturally recover.
What should I eat?
Fruit, vegetables, meat.
Even if the child has only a few teeth, he can already chew on his gums.
Children around one year old are willing to put anything in their mouths, so experts suggest to make full use of this feature. Make more tricks at home, such as making soft noodles and meat rolls. At this time, your child’s diet should be similar to that of adultsAlready.
Drinking whole milk, the transformation in whole milk is particularly critical for the healthy growth and brain development of children.
Therefore, it is best not to give children low-fat milk until the age of two.
Eating rules: 1. Continue to be vigilant: Continue to observe his reaction after adding new food to him, especially eating allergic foods such as: fish, egg white, citrus fruits, tomatoes, strawberries, peanut butter (wipeOn bread or biscuits), etc.
Doctors recommend that if you have a family history of allergies, wait until your child is 2-3 years old before giving them these things.
2. Cultivate his own ability: when making food, the size is best used to hold the child’s small hand to scratch or scoop with a spoon, the food must be cut into small pieces to prevent children from getting stuck.
3. Limit the absorption of liquids and liquid foods: At this stage, children should mainly eat solid foods.
Milk should be given to him at mealtimes.
Usually he can let him drink water when he is thirsty.
4. Don’t force: If the child starts to eat unruly, it is likely that he is full.
Reference recipe: Breakfast: half a banana, half a cup of whole milk or breast milk. Morning meal: 1/4 pear, half a cup of whole milk or breast milk. Lunch: half a slice of cheese, 1/4 slice of bread, and a spoonful of cooked carrots.Silk afternoon meal: a small piece of rice cake, half a cup of whole milk or breast milk dinner: carrot minced soft rice, half a cup of whole milk or breast milk 18 months: Features: At this stage your baby loves to be able to try and tryDo more.
But at the same time, she will also use her little ability to compete with you on the problem of eating, not eating well.
At this time, you must not simply and arbitrarily judge that she is not eating well because of picky eating.
Children’s appetite is always elusive, and the appetite varies from day to day, even from meal to meal.
Besides, in the eyes of children, playing with toys is more fun than caring about what to eat.
The most worrying question for mothers asks: Sometimes my child eats nothing. How can this guarantee his nutrition?
Answer: No doubt, it is normal for children to eat a good meal every day.
However, when you find that the child’s weight does not increase during the reduction, and her head is not long. In this case, even if she does not want to eat, you still have to feed her one or two spoons of food all the time.
Q: My child eats only one food at a time. Is this OK? Answer: As long as the daily nutrition is balanced.
It’s best to change different patterns for each meal (for example, make melon pieces for breakfast, milk oatmeal for lunch, ham chicken for lunch, etc.).
Pay attention to what he eats every second, instead of focusing on a meal or two.
Q: My child’s diet has been very picky recently.
A: At this stage, children’s tastes start to change, becoming more and more picky, and sometimes they eat or not to get adults’ attention.
You just have to make the meals you should cook, as long as you don’t make a big deal, he may slowly get rid of the problem.
What should I eat?
1) The child eats whatever the adult eats: Experts believe that the child and the adult should eat the same thing, but only in small portions.
But try to eat different tricks, more variety is best.
There are at least three types of meals in each of the five categories mentioned.
2) Use dim sum: cheese, whole wheat bread or fruit yogurt are all nutritious foods.
Use snacks or snacks to improve the nutrition that your child lacked in the previous or previous meals.
Eating rules: 1. Eat together: Even if your child can eat, don’t let him eat alone.
He sometimes stunned by stuffing too much into his mouth at one time.
Cut carrots, cherry tomatoes, beans and grapes into small pieces.
In addition, he must sit and eat.
2. Do n’t eat and make it alone because the child does n’t like it: This will set a bad precedent, and children will get used to bad problems over time. When cooking, just make sure that someone likes the dish.Note that as long as each meal is a little different.
3. Give him what he is familiar with: Little babies actually discover new things every day, so they like to eat what they have seen and are familiar with.
Try adding sausage and some vegetables to the noodles, he may be more receptive.
4. Don’t make a fuss about your baby crying while eating: Do n’t make a fuss about them while they are eating and crying, do n’t make a fuss too much. They cry just a few times.
Reference recipe: Breakfast: half a bowl of rice porridge, 2 slices of apple, half a cup of whole milk, morning meal: 1 small bowl of egg ravioli, half glass of grape juice lunch: 1 small bowl of shrimp meat ravioli, half cup of milk afternoon meal: 1/ 4 bowls of small pieces of melon and fruit, 2-3 rice crackers, half a glass of water Dinner: 1 small bowl of chicken broth vegetable noodles, half a cup of milk